Swimming with dolphins - this is dream of many people. There is Oasis Sea World Dolphinarium in the picturesque coastal Laem Singin town, in Chanthaburi, where your dream can easily come true.
Oasis Sea World occupies a total area of more than 68 Rai (27 acres). There are 2 main pools for the dolphins. The first is used for the dolphin show and the second is used for the training of new dolphins and where swim together with the dolphins.
Both pink dolphins and Irrawaddy dolphins are from Thailand, but their population is rapidly declining due to excessive drought and falling into the fishing net by accident.
Tour program is designed for a full day during the program you will see the dolphin show and swim with them (optional), visit Buddhist Park, Gems Center, wonderfull National Park with waterfall and fish carp, and the program include lunch with thai traditional food in Chanthaburi.
Excursion is designed for a full day, departure at 07:30 return at 17:00-18:00.
There are no discounts for children, swimming are limited and discounts are not provided.
Familiarize yourself with the necessary conditions for swimming in the Important Information section.
In addition to the dolphin show and swimming show, you will be visited by several sights, as well as a museum and an exhibition of gemstone, where you can buy the famous Chantaburi gemstone and jewelry from them.
• Child policy: children under 14 years are allowed to swim with the dolphins only with adults.
• Children must be over 5 years old.
• Take a shower, remove the sunblock, and wear a life jacket before entering the water.
• No long fingernails or toenails. Possibly to cut nails in place.
• Any objects are not allowed to take with you into the water.
• You must wear a swimming suit or shorts with T-shirt with no zips or metallic attachments.
• Remove all jewelry and metal objects from your body, including body piercing.
• Not allowed to swimming with open bleeding wounds.
• Not allowed people with infectious diseases.
• Not allowed pregnant women.
• Before swimming is forbidden to drink alcohol or drugs.
• Do not make noise and not to tease the dolphins. Do not jump or dive into the water.
• Do not touch the head or breathing hole on the head of a dolphin.
• All the time follow the guidance of instructors.
• The program and procedure for site visits may be changed at the discretion of the organizer
Full refunds will be made for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to the activity