Duration - 1 hour
Start - 07:00
Ending - 12:00
- 6:30-7:30 - Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Phuket.
- 7:30 - Drive North-West of Phuket Town to Naithon Beach, over rolling hills, through forest and local farming areas, and alongside picturesque coastline.
- 8:00 - Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket. Enjoy a welcome snack, sip tea or coffee, and learn about elephants as you are given an introduction to our program.
- 8:15 - Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants.
- 8:30 - Meet the elephants. Feed them and administer dietary supplements as you learn their stories. Play, interact, and take photos with the elephants in a natural setting.
- 9:00 - Mud spa with the elephants.
- 9:30 - Swimming with elephants
- 10:00 - Join the elephants in our specially constructed outdoor “Elephant Shower”
- 10:20 - Use our facilities to take a (regular) shower, dry off, and change clothes.
- 10:30 - Eat a lunch of traditional Thai food, freshly cooked Pad Thai, and seasonal fruit, before saying goodbye to the friendly elephants.
- 11:00 - Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and drive for approximately 1 hour back through spectacular island scenery.
- 12:00-12:30 - Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
- Join Roundtrip Transfer
- English speaking guide
- Photographer with Online photographs
- Elephant food
- Snacks and refreshments
- Thai meal
What to bring
- Photo and video devices
- Money for personal expenses
- Hat or cap
- Extra clothes
- Insect Repellent
- Walking Shoes